Activate a hope perspective in your leadership
Become a naturally supernatural leader
Develop a victorious, joyful mindset
Build strong relationships with your staff
Find strategies for finances
Lead your church into revival
He will take you through the fundamentals of thriving in: beliefs, relationships, church structure, and the supernatural.
• 6 live Zoom sessions with Steve Backlund
• On-demand video & audio teachings
• Weekly community groups hosted by the Backlund team (12)
• Readings from the Bible & the book Help! I'm a Pastor
• Activations in journaling & declarations
• Facebook group for interacting with participants
“Steve’s ministry has changed my personal and ministry life. He has created a very practical approach to a joy filled and victorious Christian life. Many people teach and write, but few actually change the way we live! This will change your personal, ministry and organizational life by the simple exposing of lies and releasing the Kingdom over them.”
“Steve Backlund is known for his wisdom and practical insights on “how to do life.” The students in our ministry school, Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, love him because he always leaves them encouraged and refreshed in their vision. He has an unusual gift to take the mundane and make it exciting and to take the familiar and make it new.”
Who is this for?
This course is designed for anyone in ministry. Whether you're a senior pastor or emerging church leader, everyone will benefit from learning how to lead in health.
What is the time commitment?
Investing 3-4 hours a week will set you up to finish in 12 weeks.
When can I take this class?
This course starts Monday, March 8th, 2021.
I heard there are guest appearances.
You heard right! We have pulled in key leaders to pour into this course as well. You'll hear from:
- Michael Brodeur, founder of Pastor's Coach
- Connie and Aaron Jones, pastors & Igniting Hope staff
- Wendy Backlund, pastor's wife and co-pastor
- Jim Baker, pastor and co-author of Help I'm a Pastor
- Peter Young, pastor of a thriving church